31 Mar 2023
31 Mar 2023
Leadership Development Program for Tech Sector Leaders
TAP Network and Kwela are partnering to offer a Leadership Development Program (LDP) for members and leaders at member companies.
The LDP will include the following components:
- DiSC Assessment to develop self-awareness.
- Personal development planning to ensure that everyone identifies impactful learning goals and has a specific plan to meet their goals.
- Manager involvement to ensure alignment.
- Three skills development workshops to develop baseline skills.
- Learning assignments pre and post skills development workshops.
- Two facilitated peer driven mentoring to provide ongoing support.
- Measurement to build accountability and gauge ROI.
- Learning spread over 5 months to allow assimilation of new behaviours over time, aiming for one "touch point" approximately every 3-4 weeks.
PROGRAM PURPOSE AND TARGET AUDIENCE
The purpose of the LDP is to provide a substantial development opportunity to tech sector leaders from a range of companies. The program focuses on foundational skills, and as such is best suited to individuals who are relatively early in their "people management" careers. This includes team leads, managers, and directors.
PROGRAM COMPONENTS AND SCHEDULE
The LDP will be delivered over five months starting at the end of March. For more information on the program components, outcomes, dates, and method of learning please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.